BrandFiesta - a Social Web Directory & Blog
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BrandFiesta - a Social Web Directory & Blog

Free Advertising , Web Directory, Article Submissions , and Guest Blogging

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to use Free Social Classified Forum - BrandFiesta!

+7
javierflti
matiskater
diebeni
nicegurl
jatonen
Darren.C
InfoBot
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

InfoBot

So you finally decided to visit BrandFiesta (a free social web directory) and you want to start sharing your ideas, promoting your product or building your brand all while earning some cold hard cash! Congratulations, it has been estimated that a user can earn between $1500 - $1800, but that is only if you spent every minute posting. A more reasonable amount would be about $56 per month with about less than three hours of activity every day.

BrandFiesta is not just about trying to make money, it is about sharing opinions and reviews on products we use every day or promoting your brand. However, Im sure you are here to to be active, but NOT free of charge to us Razz So let's start with going over the rules, which can be found here:

http://www.brandfiesta.com/f15-terms-of-service-rules The most important part you understand is do not to spam the website, it is just not worth it. Your account will not be removed and your hard earned fiestas will be gone forever!

Payouts are available once you have accumulated 5,000 fiestas.

Quick ways to earn fiestas:

• start blogging in our guest blog (100,000 readers)
  • post your knowledge in the form of how to articles
  • be a free member and earn 1 fiesta per day!!

The best part about the free social web directory, BrandFiesta! which makes us voted as the #1 GPT Get Paid To, is that we not only pay you per post, we pay you for being an active member, and sometimes you can even earn $0.05 every time someone cashes out. Wow, how about that!

Last edited by InfoBot on Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:00 pm; edited 4 times in total

http://www.brandfiesta.com

Darren.C

Darren.C

This really should be a sticky and slapped on the front page. I was searching for this for such a long time.

With the amount of time i am logged on each day i will be aiming for $300 a month.

Since this is my first day i am taking things slow, but watch out for me in time. Twisted Evil

jatonen

jatonen

I'll try my best to be active in this forum. I'm glad to be a member of this site.

There are lots of quick ways to earn.

4How to use Free Social Classified Forum - BrandFiesta! Empty Making money on this site Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:10 am

nicegurl

nicegurl

This site seems very cool to make some extra cash. Cause you know I need the money. But it seems so far this is a good way to make money a little quick. So I hope to see a lot of post from others.

diebeni

diebeni

I just registered this site. I hope I will earn a lot of money. It seems this is a good site :D

jatonen

jatonen

diebeni wrote:I just registered this site. I hope I will earn a lot of money. It seems this is a good site :D

You said a lot of money! Then you need to devote more time here.

diebeni

diebeni

jatonen wrote:
diebeni wrote:I just registered this site. I hope I will earn a lot of money. It seems this is a good site :D

You said a lot of money! Then you need to devote more time here.

Yeah I know. I will try to stay active.

Darren.C

Darren.C

Hahaha being active isn't really a problem when you have friends to talk to in here. I am always open to any views on any topics and if you notice my post i am everywhere. The time i spend looking at the screen is mind blowing so don't be surprised to find me here all the time.

Cheers on the both of you joining remember to keep posting and the money will come real soon. keep track of me to see real results.

matiskater

matiskater

i just joined but ill try to be as active as i can and post alot of good stuff!! thanks alot on the info guys ;)

Darren.C

Darren.C

No worries always nice to see a new face here. Feel free to post things and don't be surprised when i answer them hahahah.

javierflti

javierflti

thanks admin

Darren.C

Darren.C

hahahah first post is a thanks that's nice. Hope to see you posting soon lets all start earning here yeh. Enjoy your time here see you around.

thejoker

thejoker

Hey Moku, thats a nice estimation there. But can we have a example of how many to post each day so that we earn the amount of say 40$ per month? That would be really helpful.

RLFinNash

RLFinNash

thejoker, post how to articles. I haven't had my thinking cap on here lately to be writing anything, the holdays are fast approaching me, and I do not have time right now, but in January, I plan to set the woods on fire around here posting.

thejoker

thejoker

RLFinNash wrote:thejoker, post how to articles. I haven't had my thinking cap on here lately to be writing anything, the holdays are fast approaching me, and I do not have time right now, but in January, I plan to set the woods on fire around here posting.

Yep. I'll be doing them on weekends too. Dont have enough time to write them on weekdays after work. Lets start in January.. yeah!!!! bom

RLFinNash

RLFinNash

I hear ya, January sounds good to me. I have had sooo much stress in my daily life this month, running here, gotta go there...

thejoker

thejoker

Hmmm thats ok.. we are here to help you off your hectic day. And also, you get paid for helping yourself relieved of all that stress by coming here. Wink

jannyhang

jannyhang

I have just joined today, really I dont know how begin. someone can help me step by step.
Where can I post my topic
Where can I see my earn
Thank you

19How to use Free Social Classified Forum - BrandFiesta! Empty WHERE CAN I CREAT A TOPIC Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:39 am

jannyhang

jannyhang

I am very confused about using this site. I dont know where can I post a topic. I think I need your help step by step. Last time I post a messages ang my fiesta count -9, I dont know why. I dont know I make any thing wrong.
really confused
Can you help me more
Thank you

20How to use Free Social Classified Forum - BrandFiesta! Empty Admin Help Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:56 pm

InfoBot

jannyhang wrote:I have just joined today, really I dont know how begin. someone can help me step by step.
Where can I post my topic
Where can I see my earn
Thank you

Where are you posting at? We will correct this error and make sure you're not losing fiestas. We will also credit you with 25 extra fiestas as well.

http://www.brandfiesta.com

jaredlee.bernardo

jaredlee.bernardo

im glad to be a member of this Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum