BrandFiesta - a Social Web Directory & Blog

Free Advertising , Web Directory, Article Submissions , and Guest Blogging

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to become successfull

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 How to become successfull on Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:53 pm

sachinkukale

In our life we come across when it comes to take decision but many peoples fear to take decisions on their own.They have the fear failure!About 70% peoples can't mke mistakes on their own, according to me.But if we don't take decisions then we won't reach our destinations.So you have to make decisions and you must stick to them until your goal is completed.Failure are part of life and make habit to keep aside these failures in your life.But don't forget them because they will act as source of energy for you when you are working on something.Another thing is that these failures keep reminding you about your condition when you failed lost time and you make work hard to avoid the same situation your life again.You have just keep aside them.Next things is that you must learn from your past failures thats why I am telling you not forget these failure.Again if your decision fails then also don't worry.But trying to get success again will give you success.Never lose your hope and keep trying with faith on yourself.Self confidence,Hard work,Dedication and giving try is the key to success.
You can see lots of people had many failures in their life.For ex.Abraham Lincon, he only won the single election in his life and that was presidency election USA.So never give up keep trying one day success will open its door for you, but for that to make happen you must keep knocking on each door, until door success opens for you.

http://www.daily-newsanalysis.blogspot.com

2 Re: How to become successfull on Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:32 pm

InfoBot

Great post, Im going to edit it later to be more fluid.

http://www.brandfiesta.com

3 Re: How to become successfull on Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:13 am

sachinkukale

MokuYun wrote:Great post, Im going to edit it later to be more fluid.

Thanks but as i didn't had that much of time i couldn't make it more readable.But the idea came in my mind and i started writing because waste of time will have affected it more!

4 Re: How to become successfull on Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:33 pm

Uploadin

Well done mate!

5 Re: How to become successfull on Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:55 pm

Darren.C

Nice little read, have to say that it is always nice to read something to keep you going when times are bad. I will be interested to write something along these lines, right now i'm having writers block hahaha.

6 Re: How to become successfull on Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:52 pm

jatonen

I agree that in order to be successful we should accept failure and learn from them. Success and hope comes along.

Never give up and face you're fears.

7 Re: How to become successfull on Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:23 pm

Darren.C

Success is a very funny thing. It only needs to come once for people to say you have made it. Most people fail to see the thousands of times you failed before reaching success.

Here is another way of thinking. Failure is just another stepping stone to success.

8 Re: How to become successfull on Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:05 pm

RLFinNash

I know that I am tired of failing at whatever that it is that I try to accomplish in my life. I would love to be great at something that I do, or have tried to do in the past.

9 Re: How to become successfull on Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:34 am

molibwe

Nice article on how to become successful.
I like this article and i feel like you are talking directly to me. I got to learn to become successful through this article and i can tell you that it's very helpful. I like especially when you said " You must learn from your past failures thats why I am telling you not forget these failure. Self confidence,Hard work,Dedication and giving try is the key to success."
Never lose my self confidence is always what people tell me and here again I can see it.
Thanks so much for these tips. I hope it will help others too.

10 Re: How to become successfull on Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:20 am

RLFinNash

In my next life here on this Earth, I want to be a very successful person. I do not think that I will ever be successful in this lifetime. :)

11 Re: How to become successfull on Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:57 pm

paidtoclickfan

I feel that I would be successful if I had my own place, a social worker to drive me places, a legit work at home job that pays $200 or more monthly, and room mates with disabilities to rent a house with. I have none of that and live with my parents so I am miserable.

12 Re: How to become successfull on Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:21 am

leequick

Nice share bro! truly we need to accept the fact that all of us has his own failures but not all of us is courageous to accept that fact. We should know how to always move FORWARD. We learn from our mistakes yes that is needed but we also need people to encourage us for us to have that certain confidence to succeed in life. I assure you guys no one has succeed on his own there are always persons involved in one's success. Just want to tell you that we all should encourage one another and pray for one another so that we may be strong even if failures come.They say "To see is to believe" but for me it is "To believe is to see" we should have faith to see the impossible things in life. Not all of us will become successful that is why we should be strong and believe for greatness

13 Re: How to become successfull on Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:28 am

RLFinNash

I believe! I like what that you said also, To believe is to see.

14 Re: How to become successfull on Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:29 am

thejoker

"Self confidence,Hard work,Dedication and giving try is the key to success."

That surely is inspiring. With all these in one's mind, they can surely be successful with extreme focus on their work.

15 Re: How to become successfull on Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:39 am

mirazarafat

Wow this is a very informative post. Very informative post.

16 Re: How to become successfull on Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:23 am

mirazarafat

Very good post I live it. Thanks for the post.

17 Re: How to become successfull on Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:36 pm

sachinkukale

jatonen wrote:I agree that in order to be successful we should accept failure and learn from them. Success and hope comes along.

Never give up and face you're fears.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.I know falling down is not failure but refusing to stand up again is a big failure in life.So keep up yourself and try try try, untill you get success.

18 Re: How to become successfull on Tue May 15, 2012 11:01 am

sachinkukale

Thanks for your comments and responses.These comments are encouraging and very important to me as this is my first artcile. Thanks a lot again.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum