BrandFiesta - a Social Web Directory & Blog

Free Advertising , Web Directory, Article Submissions , and Guest Blogging

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to earn fiestas fast

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 How to earn fiestas fast on Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:25 pm

Darren.C

Well since i have been here for a few things i am getting the hang of how things are running and how to earn.This is my own personal view on how to earn fiestas and it is how i have been doing it for the last few days.

Step one

Start posting! Come on guys what are you all waiting for. This is a "Paid to Post" so the basic idea should be POSTING. Find everything that can be posted in and give your views. It honestly took me less then a 2 hours to get through everything. The rules should be easy enough to understand. Don't post rubbish like one word answers ie " LOL, lmao, what and things that don't make sense. If you can post ten words it will most probably be accepted here. Good thing about here is that there are no strict grammar rules and other weird number of words to follow. So make use of this and voice out what is the first thing that comes to your mind.

Here is a personal challenge, if any new member is able to over post over everything i have posted and cover my name till my name disappears i will personally send 100 fiestas to you.

Stay clear of the forum graveyard since posting there won't get you any money save your time and don't waste it by looking through that.

Step two

Start new treads. How to sections, shoot the breeze, hey it doesn't take much to start a discussion going. Good thing about starting treads is that for views you will be getting paid as well. Answering whatever is being posted under your treads also feel great. On top of that you are getting paid to answer, how much better can it get then that.

As long as it isn't rubbish, most probably it will stay around for a long time earning you more money.

For the time being those two simple steps will earn you money in less then a few days. In fact this all depends on your speed. If you can do those 2 things you can get paid in less then a day. I did comment somewhere here that i was surprised to see the ADMIN asking when a poster wants to get paid. Think about how many times you have seen that happen in any other sites.

I will be adding more things when i discover them so check here often for updates. If there are any questions POST it under here, get paid to do that and find out your answers. Things really don't get any better then that.

I'm not an admin or a mod, bottom line i am here to earn money ( isn't everyone ). The more people or start posting the easier it is for everyone. Get your friends involved as well. You will find that you wont be able to keep up posting fast enough hahahaah.

Just to touch on getting ref and your friends, that by itself is another big attraction $2 to refer your friends here. There are a few certain things they need to complete to receive the money, but like i said go back to step 1 and 2 and that won't be a problem.

Cheers guys i hope this is helpful will be looking for reviews and updates on a daily basis so check here for updates in future.

2 Re: How to earn fiestas fast on Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:12 pm

diebeni

Nice writing. I want to say that you can earn fieastas if you participate in contests . If you posting in the 1000 fieasta contest or in the shoot the breez there are a lot of forum game where you just play and get fieastas.

Ohh and the personal challenge is impossible. haha

3 Re: How to earn fiestas fast on Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:16 pm

Darren.C

Oh yes, totally forgot about the games will edit that later. See what i mean we are already earning by doing this.

As for the personal challenge shhhhhh don't tell the new members i don't want them to be scared of me hahaha. One thing is i might have to take a break and leave for a few days. If that happens someone really might win.

4 Re: How to earn fiestas fast on Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:23 pm

diebeni

Then be a nice guy and let me win in the Last person post game . hahahaha

5 Re: How to earn fiestas fast on Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:25 pm

Darren.C

hahahah lets do a trade instead. I will let you win that if you post on every section in the brands area. Once you have done that i will not answer it till the next contest, how does that sound?

6 Re: How to earn fiestas fast on Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:29 pm

diebeni

Hmmm interesting. But there is a problem : there are a lot of stuffs in the brands that I don't understand so I don't want to post silly things . haha

7 Re: How to earn fiestas fast on Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:33 pm

Darren.C

Well read it and say the first thing on your mind. If you don't know ask a question. There is no right or wrong just let your voice be heard.

8 Re: How to earn fiestas fast on Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:55 pm

diebeni

Hm maybe I will do that if I have a lot of time and I'm a reading mood. haha

9 Re: How to earn fiestas fast on Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:00 pm

Darren.C

Well the minute that is done i will give up on trying to win the last post contest hahahaha. Something i just noticed is that i cannot edit my post.

10 Re: How to earn fiestas fast on Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:02 pm

diebeni

yeah I noticed that too. By the way I started to post in the brands. one done. haha

11 Re: How to earn fiestas fast on Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:04 pm

Darren.C

Do me a favor and tell me when your done then take a look at your fiestas and tell me what you see.

12 Re: How to earn fiestas fast on Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:05 pm

diebeni

I think a big raise.

13 Re: How to earn fiestas fast on Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:08 pm

Darren.C

Tell me once your done if that was easy for you. That will also show others that the steps i'm doing works not only for me, but for anyone.

14 Re: How to earn fiestas fast on Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:16 pm

diebeni

yes it sure the steps are work. a little problem is there aren't a lot of member here , I don't understand this. this is the best PTP, you get money almost for nothing. What do you think about this ?

15 Re: How to earn fiestas fast on Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:25 pm

Darren.C

Well there are always problems people don't see everything adding up at the end of the day. People are concerned about all the small things, instead of just doing the most basic thing posting.

So far this is the most current best paid to post. People just come in here for a little while posting, but the biggest problem is they don't reach the needed amount to cash out and get bored before that happens.

If you noticed i could cash out right now if i wanted to. The reason why i am not doing it is to see what amount i can hit at the end of the month. Trust can only be built once payment has come through, but posters need to have a little faith.

I seriously don't understand why people would rather do PTC at 0.001 cent, but refuse to give this a chance at a higher rate. We will need time for everyone to get involved. Once that happens everything will pick up in speed.

This is currently the best site, but there are things that can be better. Improvement is never a bad thing, with that said it is nice to see moku working towards changing that. Have to give him credit as he is the only admin i have seen around here.

Any suggestions on improvements will be taken seriously as i have seen what i have suggested being worked on. Have a good idea post it. See the change and get paid doing it. Really doesn't get any better then that.

16 Re: How to earn fiestas fast on Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:52 pm

diebeni

I could cash out too already in my second day here but try to get a big ammount.But I don't understand members here . You can easily post 100 per day. That mean 1 dollar per day.But only a few member post every day . weird

17 Re: How to earn fiestas fast on Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:09 pm

Darren.C

Hahahah well i guess people don't think that a dollar a day adds up. Lets show everyone how easy it is when you cash out a big pay at the end of everything.

18 Re: How to earn fiestas fast on Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:22 pm

InfoBot

The post editing option will be fixed soon, like within a few minutes or hours, but I guarantee it will be sometime today!

http://www.brandfiesta.com

19 Re: How to earn fiestas fast on Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:24 pm

Darren.C

That is nice to know, see what i mean when i say it is nice to see admins who are active and working when problems are brought up. Things will get better we just need time.

20 Re: How to earn fiestas fast on Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:54 am

InfoBot

Thanks for your time, as I said the money is there, it is just when people decide to take it! LOL

21 Re: How to earn fiestas fast on Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:16 pm

Darren.C

Ok wow now i really see a very big problem that is going on. It is no wonder why people are leaving after the first payout, if they ever reach it. I am still waiting on an answer to this question so i can be clear over how everything works. However, this has really dampen my spirit in posting here. So moku i am waiting for the answer in my inbox hope to hear from you soon.

22 Re: How to earn fiestas fast on Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:48 pm

diebeni

What is that big problem Darren ? Dou you tell me ?

23 Re: How to earn fiestas fast on Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:00 am

InfoBot

Darren.C wrote:Ok wow now i really see a very big problem that is going on. It is no wonder why people are leaving after the first payout, if they ever reach it. I am still waiting on an answer to this question so i can be clear over how everything works. However, this has really dampen my spirit in posting here. So moku i am waiting for the answer in my inbox hope to hear from you soon.

Exactly, why give the first payout so huge. I have seen so many admin get burned and their site end up finishing prematurely because members abuse the system and dry up the money never contributing nothing solid. The scale raises every time a user posts. The more a user posts the more valuable his posts become. What makes us different is that in the beginning we pay low, but we do not moderate as strict as other forums, and in the end our members earn more by way of posting, referrals, how to articles and community chest. When you got paid, 5 other members received 5 cents as well.

24 Re: How to earn fiestas fast on Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:24 am

cokroalif

i am newbie here

25 Re: How to earn fiestas fast on Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:51 pm

RLFinNash

If you will write a 300 word how to article and post it in the how to section here at Team BrandFiesta's website, it will reward you with 100 fiestas. I have posted two how to articles today.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum