BrandFiesta - a Social Web Directory & Blog

Free Advertising , Web Directory, Article Submissions , and Guest Blogging

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to Clean the Bathtub

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 How to Clean the Bathtub on Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:12 pm

RLFinNash

How to Clean the Bathtub

Keeping the bathtub clean does not have to be a hassle. Cleaning the bathtub is one of the least of my favorite chores around the house to do. So, keeping that in mind, the bathtub, I now tackle, instead of the bathtub tackling me. I have tried about all of the cleaning products that are available for sell and this is how that I go about cleaning the bathtub.

You will need to go to a store, such as the Dollar General Store, Fred's, or even to Wal-Mart, to purchase the following cleaning supplies:

One bottle of Bleach

One bottle of Spray Comet

One container of either powder Comet or Powder Ajax

One box of Mr. Clean Erasers

One large Plastic Cup

Step 1:
Raise the bathroom window and make sure that the bathroom door is also open.

Step 2:
Take the bottle of the Spray Comet and spray the entire surface of the bathtub. Allow the Spray Comet to soak on the bathtub for about five to seven minutes. Do not allow the Spray Comet to dry.

Step 3:
Take the powder Comet and sprinkle it around on the bottom surface of the bathtub.

Step 4:
Remove one of the Mr. Clean Erasers from the box and wet it with warm water and wipe the entire surface of the bathtub, making sure to wipe off the faucet and the cold and hot water handles. Rinse the bathtub in cold water using the plastic cup. Let the water drain from the bathtub.

Step 5:
Fill up the bathtub completely with cold water. Pour the entire bottle of bleach into the bathtub and let this bleach water soak an hour. After an hour has past, let the bleach water drain from the bathtub.

Step 6:
Rinse the bathtub using the plastic cup with cold water for the final rinse.

Step 7:
Enjoy your clean bathtub.

2 Re: How to Clean the Bathtub on Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:16 pm

thejoker

Hey, really nice article. But we dont get Spray Comet here. Any international brand?

3 Re: How to Clean the Bathtub on Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:47 pm

RLFinNash

Gosh, I would not know about that. I love how the spray comet smells so fresh. It is the best thing that I have ran across. Just bought me a big bottle of it at wal-mart today.

4 Re: How to Clean the Bathtub on Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:35 am

thejoker

Hmmm..we dont have Wal-Mart here. Thats so sad. Sad

5 Re: How to Clean the Bathtub on Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:47 am

RLFinNash

Wow, I couldn't imagine living somewhere that did not have a Wal-Mart. My Aunt that lives out in Oregon, in the boondocks, even has a Wal-Mart. lol Do you have K-Mart or Target stores?

6 Re: How to Clean the Bathtub on Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:45 am

thejoker

We have Mega-Mart.. Very Happy Or other malls where we get all kinds of stuffs.. No Wal-Mart or K-marts.

7 Re: How to Clean the Bathtub on Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:40 am

mirazarafat

Wow this is a very informative post. Thanks for your post. I will apply the tricks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum