BrandFiesta - a Social Web Directory & Blog
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BrandFiesta - a Social Web Directory & Blog

Free Advertising , Web Directory, Article Submissions , and Guest Blogging

You are not connected. Please login or register

As of Dec 14TH

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1As of Dec 14TH Empty As of Dec 14TH Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:24 pm

InfoBot

You can now post reviews of your own. If it is blatant spam, it will be removed and you will lose fiestas. Please follow the guidelines. We have decreased the amount of fiestas value but we have doubled or in some cases tripled the amount of fiestas you earn. We are noticing alot of spam, and no one is policing or reporting to admin..

If you report a problem to admin ( you will remain anonymous) you will earn half the fiestas we take away from that person.

All members have until the 14th to fix their posts and or cash out at the old rate. The new rate is not much of a difference and for members who have alot of stars, you will not even notice the change.

We have also started another site to compliment this site: http://www.brandfeista.com >>> no investment needed, we are just testing it out to see if it works or not. Feel free to join, we already have 90 members and 4 - 6 ads to click. Exclusive to our PTC is random ads will net you 10 cents. Only for a limited amount of people though.

Also if you do a review or post duplicate content, you will lose points.

We are becoming more popular and our relaxed moderation is coming to an end. We will still make this an enjoyable and fun place to earn. We have also just deposited $500 into our PayPal account. What a Face <---no frowning. tongue

http://www.brandfiesta.com

2As of Dec 14TH Empty Re: As of Dec 14TH Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:20 am

Uploadin

Great News. Now we also have a PTC? wonderful , signing up right now!

3As of Dec 14TH Empty Re: As of Dec 14TH Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:52 am

jatonen

jatonen

Great news. I also joined the site, I believed the first member from here. I trust it so much for the owner is highly professional.

4As of Dec 14TH Empty Re: As of Dec 14TH Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:18 am

wasupkhn

wasupkhn

i'm hearing that this site is also providing ptc?? is it true?? can anyone please tell me where?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum