BrandFiesta - a Social Web Directory & Blog

Free Advertising , Web Directory, Article Submissions , and Guest Blogging

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to become pathetic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 How to become pathetic on Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:33 pm

johncaponex

well you just have to look like someone who desperate to die because some girl dump you like trash in a bag, but when the pathetic thing stuck on your life, it means that you're like a god to your self, you don't have any obligation to those girls or some hot chicks you liked beside there's nothing you can do about it either. sometimes life teach us how to survive againts those circus circumtances thing called love or sex, but we just can't win over it, we always become a loser who fell in the knee of our unavoidable testical desires. i wonder if all the girls diappear Very Happy what do we do?? we lose from the beginning because everything can all be handled by our testical mind... Razz i'm just kidding....

2 Re: How to become pathetic on Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:19 pm

paidtoclickfan

I have been pathetic all my life. I will be 34 this June and still live in my parent's house. Smile Crying or Very sad

3 Re: How to become pathetic on Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:29 pm

johncaponex

if staying with your mom means you love and care for her and wantto help her then do it happily, it's your mom at least.. Very Happy

4 Re: How to become pathetic on Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:14 am

mirazarafat

Hallow friend why do you want to become pathetic.

5 Re: How to become pathetic on Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:26 am

mirazarafat

Very good post I live it. Thanks for the post.

6 Re: How to become pathetic on Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:35 pm

paidtoclickfan

I consider myself to be pathetic because living with your mom and not being out on your own in your own apartment or townhouse or condo is not a good idea because my mother will not live forever, she is 62 years old. I am disabled and we are trying to get help so I can live on my own with roomates.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum