BrandFiesta - a Social Web Directory & Blog

Free Advertising , Web Directory, Article Submissions , and Guest Blogging

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who the EFF am I?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Who the EFF am I? on Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:21 am

BoyWonder

Raw. Raunchy. Rugged.

Im a triple threat, Im the BoyWonder. I step on toes and I open the door for myself. I do not care. I keep it 100 all the time. If i dont dot my i's or cross my t's you think i effing care? As they say, the people that matter dont care and the people that care, dont matter. I will talk about religion, politics, sexual orientation, anything. If I feel i need to air something out, I will do just that until my syndication is deleted or removed. I DO NOT express views of HATE....I got nothng but love for anything on this earth because it is written....all that you see before you I (He, God) created. Respect that its not that hard....sheesh...HOLY COMMON SENSE BATMAN!

-BoyWonder Out

Terms =
keep it 100 - 100% honesty

2 who am I? on Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:02 am

RLFinNash

Hello BoyWonder, thanks for starting a blog around here at brand fiesta's website. I am looking over it as I am drinking my coffee this morning. So, you like to step on toes? and open the door for yourself? I usually do the same...to get a blog started here, do you just hit the new topic button? or do you have to wait on the moderator? thanks!

3 Re: Who the EFF am I? on Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:11 pm

BoyWonder

Sorry for posting late but yeah that is me! LOL lol!

You have to request a blog as I HAVE already seen you do lol. Good luck with your blog and I look forward to reading it.

4 how the eff am I? on Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:13 pm

RLFinNash

Thanks. I have posted two articles already under my blogs name. yea

5 Re: Who the EFF am I? on Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:26 pm

BoyWonder

Make sure that you click the send to web button at the top of the screen it helps get traffic to your blog.

6 who the eff am I? on Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:48 pm

RLFinNash

thanks for the information. I just went and sent both of my blog articles to the web. yea Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum