Free Advertising , Web Directory, Article Submissions , and Guest Blogging

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who the EFF am I?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Who the EFF am I? Empty Who the EFF am I? on Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:21 am

BoyWonder

BoyWonder
Raw. Raunchy. Rugged.

Im a triple threat, Im the BoyWonder. I step on toes and I open the door for myself. I do not care. I keep it 100 all the time. If i dont dot my i's or cross my t's you think i effing care? As they say, the people that matter dont care and the people that care, dont matter. I will talk about religion, politics, sexual orientation, anything. If I feel i need to air something out, I will do just that until my syndication is deleted or removed. I DO NOT express views of HATE....I got nothng but love for anything on this earth because it is written....all that you see before you I (He, God) created. Respect that its not that hard....sheesh...HOLY COMMON SENSE BATMAN!

-BoyWonder Out

Terms =
keep it 100 - 100% honesty

2Who the EFF am I? Empty who am I? on Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:02 am

RLFinNash

RLFinNash
Hello BoyWonder, thanks for starting a blog around here at brand fiesta's website. I am looking over it as I am drinking my coffee this morning. So, you like to step on toes? and open the door for yourself? I usually do the same...to get a blog started here, do you just hit the new topic button? or do you have to wait on the moderator? thanks!

3Who the EFF am I? Empty Re: Who the EFF am I? on Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:11 pm

BoyWonder

BoyWonder
Sorry for posting late but yeah that is me! LOL lol!

You have to request a blog as I HAVE already seen you do lol. Good luck with your blog and I look forward to reading it.

4Who the EFF am I? Empty how the eff am I? on Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:13 pm

RLFinNash

RLFinNash
Thanks. I have posted two articles already under my blogs name. yea

5Who the EFF am I? Empty Re: Who the EFF am I? on Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:26 pm

BoyWonder

BoyWonder
Make sure that you click the send to web button at the top of the screen it helps get traffic to your blog.

6Who the EFF am I? Empty who the eff am I? on Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:48 pm

RLFinNash

RLFinNash
thanks for the information. I just went and sent both of my blog articles to the web. yea Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum