BrandFiesta - a Social Web Directory & Blog
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BrandFiesta - a Social Web Directory & Blog

Free Advertising , Web Directory, Article Submissions , and Guest Blogging

You are not connected. Please login or register

This AINT EASY, but its worth the effort. The HomePagePays Way!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

BoyWonder

BoyWonder

So, I am noticing if you did not get in the dot com bubble of the 90's, you're pretty much be reinventing the wheel and trying to add you flavor to it. Huh? Goodyear reinvented the wheel and made it able to be driven even while flat. I want to make money online and if you're reading this blog, you're here because you want to learn how to do so or just here me rant about the many perils and Sugar Honey Ice Tea of everyday life.

Earning money on the net is not as easy as everyone makes out. Im not even going to mention how many blogs there are with people looking to earn money online..(just did the search and returned About 130,000,000 results (0.15 seconds) ) So this is a phenomenon that is here to stay and still be used (or even exploited) So I just surfed. It returned information from websites to even videos on YouTube. This is something I do so easily and not even bat an eye to the thought that goes into it. So why am I going on a tangent? Well think about this: To earn money while you are surfing on Google, on YouTube, using Facebook or even Twitter or hell, just checking emails etc. is unheard off. Smart Media Technologies is leading the way in this field, Homepagepays version 1 is active now with Homepagepays version 2 being released in the new year, with so much to offer their FREE Members. For as little as view to see ---> www.smartmoneymaker.com.au, you can have the Freedom of your own Online Business.

NO selling, NO pushing, simply give away a free page
and have fun.

HOLY COMMON SENSE BATMAN!!
Start telling your friends now and be rewarded in the New Year with income coming in every time you or your friends are on the Internet. Did you know that I did over 150,000 searches on Google from my mobile phone for a period of 2 weeks?

Take a Free tour visit www.smartmoneymaker.com.au

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum