BrandFiesta - a Social Web Directory & Blog

Free Advertising , Web Directory, Article Submissions , and Guest Blogging

You are not connected. Please login or register

Happy Friggin New Year!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Happy Friggin New Year! on Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:07 pm

BoyWonder

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Im back for 2013, your favorite blogger, BoyWonder, survived the Mayan Apocalypse! First and foremost, I wanted to wish you all a strong start to 2013 and hope that you have much cause to celebrate throughout the year. For my resolution this year, I wanted to get bigger. I wanted a bigger muscle mass and a bigger brain!

Become smarter ---follow along here---> As a big 49ers fan, my new year celebrations continue as I am celebrating my Niners making it to the post-season and clinching the NFC West. Some of you may be football fans too, some of you not so much. But in either case, I would like to give you cause to celebrate by offering a special discount in honor of my 49ers winning back their glory vibe:

To help those of you who are serious about taking your business to the next level in 2013 with web video, I am going to make it that much easier for you to master the video production and SEO skills you need by offering the comprehensive course to you at a special discount price of only $49 - that's a savings of $100.

Holy Common Sense Batman!

How the hell am I able to do that? I got connections, this is your FAVORITE blogger we are talking about. Use coupon code GO9ers at Learn & Earn with SEO Training! Now that you got the skills to pay the bills, you now gotta look the look. Sometimes the look is what help push the deal. Like in dating, if you're looking good, you've won 95% of the battle. Are you ready to unleash the true you, the powerful you that's ready to climb that mountain and roar so loud that the world can't help but stop and admire you?

How would you like to experience a Forever Body Transformation? Are you at a place where you are ready for life and body change that is permanent? I am pleased to introduce you to a team that understands your potential and the power of your unrealized possibilities! The time has come, are you ready? Then go here to learn more: Forever Body Transformation. My associate, Terrance D. Schemansky, is a Indie Fitness Director (buzz at (586) 480-3000).

So now you are ready for the New Year, the great 2013! Your mind is fit to help you win over your target audience, shine like the star you deserve to be, and present your message in a way that captivates and converts prospects. This course has been endorsed by Udemy.com and backed by their 30-day money back guarantee; But don't delay: this offer is good for the first 49 people to act and only for the first nine (9) days of the year until January 9th. Your body will be on point so you have the stronger body to carry all the money you will be making for 2013.

2 :) on Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:49 pm

patchinko

happy new year

3 Resolutions for New Years 2013 on Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:20 pm

BoyWonder

Happy new years to you too! So what was your news years resolution if there were any? And also how did you bring in the New Year? Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum