BrandFiesta - a Social Web Directory & Blog
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BrandFiesta - a Social Web Directory & Blog

Free Advertising , Web Directory, Article Submissions , and Guest Blogging

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to get a free Gather account

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How to get a free Gather account Empty How to get a free Gather account Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:14 pm

RLFinNash

RLFinNash

Have you ever heard of Gather's website before? Gather is a place to go to post and earn points by doing so. Gather's website is based on a point system, when a member posts, they earn points to redeem for a gift or a prize as to what that Gather's website offers.

Like for example, $10.00 transferred to your paypal account for 625 points. $50.00 Target gift card for 3125 points. $25.00 Starbucks Card for 1565 points.

Gather's website offers a lot of different topics that you can post to, from recipes to discussing the news, music, travel, politics, home and garden, celebs, technology, to just posting what is on your mind.

I have been a member of Gather's website for awhile now and I have cashed out the $10.00 paypal transfer several times. It is very nice to be a member of a website that offers either cash, gift cards or prizes. Anything that is worth my time online to try to earn something like a gift card or cash, is worth it to me in the long run.

You can get your free account here: http://www.gather.com. Gather is free to join and easy to learn how to use. Members of Gather's website can share posts, post videos or post photographs. Members can comment to other members posts, videos or photos.

When that a member signs up for a free membership at Gather's website, under the My Gather tab at the top of the page, it acts as your dashboard where you have quick access to everything that one would need. My Home, My Profile, My Posts, My Videos and a lot more can be found under the My Gather Tab.

If you cannot find what it is that your looking for on Gather's homepage of their website, then no problem, you can type into the search bar the topic of your choice and hundreds of articles will come up on the topic of your choice.

Last edited by InfoBot on Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Excellent Article)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum