BrandFiesta - a Social Web Directory & Blog

Free Advertising , Web Directory, Article Submissions , and Guest Blogging

You are not connected. Please login or register

The smart choice for businesses just starting

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The smart choice for businesses just starting on Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:08 am

BoyWonder

Hey its your favorite blogger here, BoyWonder and I am going to make this as simple and straightforward as can be. I heard from the grape vine that BTKEX can issue factor-based, no-doc loans of up to $250,000!! The requirements are the minimal to say the least such as the business should be at least a year old (with the exception of Construction companies who must be at least 2 year in business that generate at least 100k in gross revenue annually) and it cannot have any open or undercharged bankruptcies.

So here is how it all breaks down: The lender will pay you about 1.5% of loan amount and interest rates are typically lower then competitive factor-based loans of this type with terms being in the business owner’s favor. That's you!

HOLY COMMON SENSE BATMAN!!

Pay Attention! ====>>>> This is a win-win. The business owner receives a loan he or she might not have been able to qualify for, you get paid 1.5% of the loan amount and BTKEX report the loan to D&B. Once the owner applies for the loan with their free 2-page credit application, you get an email alert that a loan form was completed together with a list of the applicants in their protected member area to which only you would have access to monitor the status of each applicant.

Below is the link and even if currently you are not interested to join the group, I strongly urge you to first register anyway and tour the members area. You will learn some more information that I may have missed, try it with your free BTKEX Member ID: “GOCREDIT”. Visit: BTKEX

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum