BrandFiesta - a Social Web Directory & Blog

Free Advertising , Web Directory, Article Submissions , and Guest Blogging

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hillary publicly announces her support for a homosexual Marriages

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TrendingTina

Hillary R. Clinton, the Former Secretary of State, has publicly released her preserve for same sex marriage Monday. According to media sources, this would be putting her right in line with other potential Democratic presidential hopefuls on a national issue that is quickly receiving public approval. Former Sen. Clinton made the announcement in an online web cast via YouTube released Monday morning by the a homosexual rights advocacy group Human Rights Campaign. She says in the 6 minute long web cast that a homosexual and lesbians are "full and equal citizens and deserve the rights of citizenship." "That includes marriage," she says, adding that she backs "cheerful" marriage both "personally and as a matter of policy and law."

Media analyst have concluded that Clinton's acknowledgement is certain to further fuel the already rampant speculation that she is considering another run for president in 2016. And Why not? I guess in terms with the past two elections, most Americans feel that the republican party is really a let down and lets be honest people, some people feel you cannot get any worse than a black guy for president, so Hillary has as much of a shot as anyone else. Maybe Seantor McCain will run again with his oh so popular in a negative way Sarah P! So what competition does Hillary have? Lets see the other possible Democratic opponents includes now V.P. Joe Biden, NY Govenor A. Cuomo and Maryland Govenor Martin O'Malley (I called him Govenor MOM), which of whom all back the right of a homosexual marriage.

Go ahead, Hillary get your headstart! Who cares who knows your ulterior motive, Ill still VOTE for YOU!!! I love you

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum