BrandFiesta - a Social Web Directory & Blog

Free Advertising , Web Directory, Article Submissions , and Guest Blogging

You are not connected. Please login or register

Saving money and making money goes hand in hand.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

BoyWonder

Sponsored Ad: Do YOU want to reduce your electricity bills ? >>>http://ajs001.earth4.hop.clickbank.net/?opt2=on

A penny saved is a penny earned.

Hey its your favorite blogger here, BoyWonder, and as always I reward my readers of information not that of trivial Sugar Honey Ice Tea but of something meaning full. Something to leave on a Charmin Toilet Tissue...oh yes everyone, the good Sugar Honey Ice Tea. You always here about do this to make money, do this to earn money, do this to make money money money money money...DID i write that enough for you? No one ever says, do THIS to save money. Because think about it, most schemes (for lack of a better word) seems to always revolve around money. It is what makes THIS world go around.

So let's see, you spend money to maybe make some money. GRRRR...hate those double edged swords. How about spending money to save money....HUH!!! affraid its ok its ok...come back. Think about it, I say but this product for x to stop smoking. You stop smoking now you have saved XXX. That paid for the product and you still have xx to spend now that you are not smoking.

HOLY COMMON SENSE BATMAN
>>>> read the effen title!!!
Yeah so you see, money saved is DEFINITELY money earned. In the case of my internet money makers. I can save you XXX with facebook ads so that you can have some XXXX left over. Why the extra x? Well you gonna be selling your product too! DUH!! Razz
Come on Boy Dubya tell us what it is...cool your horses, I am! Ermm on second thought, it would take a whole three pages which I lack the time to write up at the moment so visit here >>> the whole kit kapoodle? on FaceBooks ads like you never seen before - FB on FIRE! Click the effen link, this is one of those you'll kick yourself if you didnt type of link.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum