BrandFiesta - a Social Web Directory & Blog
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BrandFiesta - a Social Web Directory & Blog

Free Advertising , Web Directory, Article Submissions , and Guest Blogging

You are not connected. Please login or register

How should you get beautiful skin?

+5
InfoBot
RLFinNash
bpbf
Darren.C
ridipdtta
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How should you get beautiful skin? Empty How should you get beautiful skin? Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:47 pm

ridipdtta

ridipdtta

Beauty from within will reflect outside.To have a healthy skin you have
to have a healthy lifestyle first. Scrubs and packs and make up is good
but not long lasting. Be healthy , happy and observe a good personal
hygiene and you will have a glowing skin.

* Drink plenty of water as it flushes the toxins out from the system.
* Include more vegetables , dairy products and fiber in your diet.
* Do some cardio exercises this helps improve the blood circulation of the whole body.
* Avoid junk/oily food and aerated drinks.

2How should you get beautiful skin? Empty Re: How should you get beautiful skin? Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:58 pm

Darren.C

Darren.C

Hi ridi nice to see a new face around here. Nice tips even for a guy i might try this to see if there are any results.

3How should you get beautiful skin? Empty Re: How should you get beautiful skin? Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:01 pm

bpbf

bpbf

One more tip for a beautiful n wrinkle free skin...

Avoid using straw or bottle to enjoy your drink...it gives u more wrinkles over the time...Use glass to drink instead of straw or bottles..

4How should you get beautiful skin? Empty Re: How should you get beautiful skin? Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:10 pm

Darren.C

Darren.C

Hmm that is something that i don't even think about. Is that due to the muscles that tenses up when you close your mouth round the straw?

By the way it is nice to see a new face in here. Enjoy yourself here and hope to see you around for a long time.

5How should you get beautiful skin? Empty Re: How should you get beautiful skin? Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:50 pm

bpbf

bpbf

It has not to do anything with the muscles,its the skin that gets wrinkles.

6How should you get beautiful skin? Empty Re: How should you get beautiful skin? Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:10 pm

Darren.C

Darren.C

Hahaha ok noted on that luckily i am not too worried about my skin as i am a guy. Will make a mental note not to drink with a straw to see if there are any changes on my face hahahaha.

7How should you get beautiful skin? Empty Re: How should you get beautiful skin? Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:40 pm

RLFinNash

RLFinNash

Thanks for the tips on not drinking from the straws and the bottles bpbf, I have never heard of doing that before. I am a gal and I am into any beauty secret that I can lay my hands on. lol

8How should you get beautiful skin? Empty Re: How should you get beautiful skin? Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:29 pm

InfoBot

Hmm I never heard of this before, I will definitely look into it. Great post and great tip. Im not much of a straw drinker, I feel its "the man" trying to make me feel like im getting alot of drink when it is really just a little bit.

http://www.brandfiesta.com

9How should you get beautiful skin? Empty Re: How should you get beautiful skin? Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:37 pm

Uploadin

Great post, useful tips!

10How should you get beautiful skin? Empty Re: How should you get beautiful skin? Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:24 pm

leequick

leequick

this is a useful article man! hope i would have a fair and smooth skin now. Actually my secret is just sleeping in a clean bed and washing my face every morning and in the evening i seldom have pimples and blackheads so this is normal i guess

11How should you get beautiful skin? Empty Re: How should you get beautiful skin? Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:28 am

thejoker

thejoker

Nice tips. I agree with drinking lotsa water. Would have been even better if there was more information on how to enhance the skin.

12How should you get beautiful skin? Empty Re: How should you get beautiful skin? Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:40 am

mirazarafat

mirazarafat

Wow this is a very informative post. Thanks for your post.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum