BrandFiesta - a Social Web Directory & Blog
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BrandFiesta - a Social Web Directory & Blog

Free Advertising , Web Directory, Article Submissions , and Guest Blogging

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to find out a scam program

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How to find out a scam program Empty How to find out a scam program Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:16 am

molibwe

molibwe

We, i mean people who type on google such keyword " work from home opportunity" "work from home job" "work from home" "making money online" all ever ran into scams.
And to avoid running into scam is freaking hard nowadays, because the whole internet is full of scam. Nothing is free. Most of people in online marketing don't know exactly what they are doing and just want to get other into their system. If I'm wrong tell me.
Why are rich people on internet business still looking for just some $1 from someone who doesn't know anything about internet business and want to take a trial offer.
We should avoid all these kind of opportunity that can lead to a big deception. Most people say that to avoid scams we need to google the program and find some reviews about it before join.
But the most important thing in this, is that the google first page is full of reviews that just turn their face at the right side of the program that you wanna join. You will never see any other article about if the program is a scam or not.
So, a good trick to do that and start avoiding scam is that you need to go to the 5th page of your search result and read good article before joining any money making opportunity online.

Last edited by molibwe on Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updating)

2How to find out a scam program Empty Re: How to find out a scam program Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:15 pm

thejoker

thejoker

Hey, I disagree with the google thing you said about. There are sites dedicated to investigate if a site is scam or not. Just go type the site name and add SCAM in front of it and you see a big list of investigations on the sites. Smile

3How to find out a scam program Empty Re: How to find out a scam program Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:44 am

mirazarafat

mirazarafat

Wow this is a very informative post. Thanks for your post. I will apply the tricks. Thanks for your post.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum