BrandFiesta - a Social Web Directory & Blog
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BrandFiesta - a Social Web Directory & Blog

Free Advertising , Web Directory, Article Submissions , and Guest Blogging

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reading is actually entertaining! - Imagine by Gene Geter (Interesting)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

BoyWonder

BoyWonder

Hey everyone its BoyWonder and I decided to ride the bus the other day...What? Theres nothing particularly wrong with public transportation if you are not treating as such. If you ever see a short guy on the bus taking pics - yes that's me. Where else can you friggin' sight see for $2.50?

So....I got on the bus. Sometimes there's garbage in the chair, a discarded burger, even a newspaper. I hit the jackpot, I found an Amazon Kindle. So I immediately opened it and the first thing I notice is a book the person was reading, Imagine by Gene Geter.

Here's the gist:
What if Lex Luthor and The Joker were one person and a woman? LMFAO!! I know its hard to conceive but remember that thought when you readImagine by Gene Geter. It is available in paperback, Kindle, NOOK and Apple
bookstore.

I was fortunate enough to get in contact with the author and told Geter I like his book so much I'd blog about it. cheers SOOOOO just for my readers, you can email --> Gene Geter and G.G. will tell you how to get $500 in the his undisclosed contest. With an undisclosed contest, the odds of winning is high. You'd be crazy not to email Geter ----

HOLY COMMON SENSE BATMAN!!!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum