BrandFiesta - a Social Web Directory & Blog
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BrandFiesta - a Social Web Directory & Blog

Free Advertising , Web Directory, Article Submissions , and Guest Blogging

You are not connected. Please login or register

I need an effen vacation - In need of extra money!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

BoyWonder

BoyWonder

Boywonder here just to give spread some holiday joy in the form of wealth in information!

I've been busy all year trying to make a career as an ambitious writer, if you were like me was 2012 the year of all work and no play? Could you use a vacation? (And not just a few days off for the holidays). People take 72 hours away from work and call that vacation, I am talking about a real vacation! A few more days left in this year, so lets start preparing for the next.

Would you like 2013 to be the year that you make more money and actually have more free time to enjoy it? (Yes, it is possible). If you answered yes (which you better, who does not want a vacation), then you need to attend Webinar2WIN hosted by award-winning film-maker and author, Kamala Appel. Appel will share with you how to get paid to travel the globe. Alternatively you could risk your life and receive the same benefit by joining the military but who the eff wants to do that for a vacation.

HOLY COMMON SENSE BATMAN!!
Im not going to tell you to visit the site because of some affiliate program, I do not get paid for blogging.....yet What a Face I like making money and since I know most my readers do as well. Also, to help get you started on your vacation plans, you can, just for registering, be entered to win a FREE luxury trip for four to Cancun. To register, visit: http://www.keaproductionsdv.com/wvwebinar.html

Happy Holidays!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum