BrandFiesta - a Social Web Directory & Blog
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BrandFiesta - a Social Web Directory & Blog

Free Advertising , Web Directory, Article Submissions , and Guest Blogging

You are not connected. Please login or register

ASCII Code List For NumPad Characters

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ASCII Code List For NumPad Characters Empty ASCII Code List For NumPad Characters Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:42 pm

Uploadin

Hello Brand Fiesta!
After a long search I have combined all the special alt+numpad symbols you can create into one thread- ENJOY!

To create these characters yourself, hold alt key down and type the numbers in on the right side of the keyboard (num pad) then let go of the buttons and the character will appear. This is a great way to experiment with new symbols, signs and characters! The number to the left of the symbol is the number that needs to be typed!
ASCII Code:

RLFinNash

RLFinNash

Thanks Uploadin for the information on the keyboard characters. That is an awesome list.

InfoBot

that is a great list, i agree as well.

http://www.brandfiesta.com

Uploadin

Great indeed! Useful to express your self much better on chats and so!

RLFinNash

RLFinNash

I wish that Team BrandFiesta's website would get the smiley's working again. I like smiley faces. lol :)

thejoker

thejoker

I remember getting these smileys printed on my computer screen output when trying to print ascii values in C programs in my college! Very Happy Thanks for the information anyways.

7ASCII Code List For NumPad Characters Empty Re: ASCII Code List For NumPad Characters Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:27 am

mirazarafat

mirazarafat

Wow this is a very informative post

mirazarafat

mirazarafat

Thanks for the nice post.

mirazarafat

mirazarafat

Thanks for the valuable post

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: