BrandFiesta - a Social Web Directory & Blog
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BrandFiesta - a Social Web Directory & Blog

Free Advertising , Web Directory, Article Submissions , and Guest Blogging

You are not connected. Please login or register

Introduce yourself

+42
chlor
sislam
mirazarafat
rapunzelty
Bella12
tiancai
JamesTudsbury
Victoriajovi
glonat
jatonen
thejoker
Kobkeaw
RLFinNash
paidtoclickfan
Darren.C
sachinkukale
moneymagnet
teribiz
Invincible
Skycruiser
GvidoR
busername
ck84
jamesss242
supasexi09
elenacosor
ninjaneo
keykim
FeDzY
already7
praetorian
dingdong
rucha
jamie122683
Uploadin
tungbanganh
frozenjuicy
Mikkizh
chrismc
m1993
tclick
InfoBot
46 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

1Introduce yourself - Page 4 Empty Introduce yourself Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:12 pm

InfoBot

First topic message reminder :

Use this topic to introduce yourself and tell about anything else you need to talk about.

My name is Moku Yun and I am from Nauru and currently live in New York, America. As a profession I trade currency for myself and for clients and in March 2011, I purchased this domain name and made a get paid to forum.

http://www.brandfiesta.com

76Introduce yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce yourself Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:30 pm

Darren.C

Hahahah i hope that it does. Would help if everyone posted random stuff all over the place so i can put my condition to good use hahahaha.

77Introduce yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce yourself Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:46 pm

InfoBot

Hahah I see you are looking to win this month's contest huh?

78Introduce yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce yourself Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:18 pm

paidtoclickfan

paidtoclickfan

My name is Kelly Dutton and I am from Baton Rouge Louisiana.My birthday is June 28, 1978.I will be 34 years old in 7 months.

79Introduce yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce yourself Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:22 pm

RLFinNash

RLFinNash

It is nice to meet ya Kelly. I hope that you enjoy posting around here at Team BrandFiesta's website. There are a number of different posts here. Have fun and start new discussions. It is also nice to see new members of this wonderful forum posting.

80Introduce yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce yourself Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:15 pm

InfoBot

Hey Kelly!! I always wanted to go to Baton Rouge for their cajun dining! I will one day however. Closest to swamp living i've been was a months in Paris Island, South Carolina.

We do hope you enjoy staying here and posting. As we continue to grow we will add more topics and ways to earn money on here.

81Introduce yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce yourself Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:48 pm

paidtoclickfan

paidtoclickfan

My name is Kelly Dutton and I am a southern girl.I was born and raised in Baton Rouge Louisiana and I still live in the city that I was born in. I hope this forum stays online forever and pays members forever.

82Introduce yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce yourself Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:27 pm

InfoBot

Yes we intend to be around for a long time!

83Introduce yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce yourself Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:20 am

Kobkeaw

Kobkeaw

My name is Morikawa Chiaki come from Japan I am 15 years old and also I am student and I am priestess in my family's shrine.Glad to see all of you.

84Introduce yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce yourself Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:23 am

RLFinNash

RLFinNash

Nice to meet you, Morikawa. I hope that you like it here at Team BrandFiesta's website, and do lots of posting!

85Introduce yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce yourself Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:41 pm

Uploadin

Kobkeaw, Welcome!

86Introduce yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce yourself Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:22 pm

InfoBot

Yes we are glad to see you are here! It is easy to earn money, just post!

87Introduce yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce yourself Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:24 pm

thejoker

thejoker

Hey Everyone. Dilip here .. from India. Had been a part of many paid to post sites. Took me a while to realise i had missed this, but here I am!!! Very Happy

88Introduce yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce yourself Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:27 pm

RLFinNash

RLFinNash

Nice to meet you. Welcome to this wonderful forum.

89Introduce yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce yourself Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:52 pm

Uploadin

Welcome, The Joker. Im Batman. Hope we will spend more time together Laughing

90Introduce yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce yourself Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:30 pm

thejoker

thejoker

Uploadin wrote:Welcome, The Joker. Im Batman. Hope we will spend more time together Laughing

Ha ha You are sooooo funny!! Twisted Evil Yea sure, add me to your foes list. I'll do the same! Laughing

BTW! Do you know how i got these scars?! jocolor

91Introduce yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce yourself Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:33 pm

thejoker

thejoker

RLFinNash wrote:Nice to meet you. Welcome to this wonderful forum.

Thanks RLFinNash. And am not old for the site in a way. Was in the old version of the Moku's administration site. Have joined this just recently. Was caught up with life. But ya nice to be back into the online world! Smile Nice to meet you. And I may be more active than you.. so please watch out for me! Basketball

92Introduce yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce yourself Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:07 pm

Uploadin

dilipnaik11 wrote:
Uploadin wrote:Welcome, The Joker. Im Batman. Hope we will spend more time together Laughing

Ha ha You are sooooo funny!! Twisted Evil Yea sure, add me to your foes list. I'll do the same! Laughing

BTW! Do you know how i got these scars?! jocolor

I heard so many versions of the scars story, tell me the real one!

93Introduce yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce yourself Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:40 am

thejoker

thejoker

Uploadin wrote:
I heard so many versions of the scars story, tell me the real one!

Emmm.. you seeeee..
One day..
I was sitting... just sitting..
in front of my personal computer ..
and wondering what to do ...
pissd off with annoying facebook not wanting to waste time there..

and then.. a web site pops up..
Brandfeista!
It stares at me...
with those ads on its face..
it shows me those dollar signs and makes me go craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazyy!!!
"wohooo.. woo..ooo.. is this true???"
It makes me take a knife to my mouth...
and lookin at my shocked face in disbelief at the offer in BF,
asks me "Whyyy soo serious???"..
makes me read the FAQ here..
and says .."Lets put a smiiiiiile on that facceeeeee!!"..
and ...
---
Why so serious? ---
clown
clown clown Haaa hahahah ah hah aha ha hahahahahaaaa! clown clown

94Introduce yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce yourself Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:11 am

Uploadin

LOLLLL !!! hahahahaha Very Happy Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy affraid affraid affraid Laughing Laughing Laughing lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

95Introduce yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce yourself Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:05 am

thejoker

thejoker

Now now now now... you look sooooo happy don'y you? clown clown clown
The Joker is here.. you bet you'll have that smile on your face! Laughing

96Introduce yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce yourself Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:50 am

InfoBot

Funny "thejoker", that actually made me laugh out loud this morning. lol!

97Introduce yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce yourself Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:24 pm

thejoker

thejoker

MokuYun wrote:Funny "thejoker", that actually made me laugh out loud this morning. lol!

Aaaaaaaaaaaah.. now The Joker did put smiles on more than a face!
Thanks dude. clown
More will be coming.
(And Uploadin) Dont you start believin thats how I got those scars! jocolor

Lets play a little game shall we..? everytime I make you smile.. you hit the add reputation button (Assuming people know where it is).
Added Fiestas will do too.. lol!

98Introduce yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce yourself Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:03 pm

RLFinNash

RLFinNash

thejoker, it is good to see people posting here. Glad that you are on board. I hope that you are very active. I have a part-time job that I go to work at sometimes during the mornings. Hope you stay a long time around here. BTW, where is the reputation button at? lmao I thought that Moku changed the rep's like that. lol Please let me know where that button is. Thanks.

99Introduce yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce yourself Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:08 pm

Uploadin

Right to the post, left to the avatar there is + or a minus.

100Introduce yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce yourself Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:10 pm

RLFinNash

RLFinNash

uploadin', I do not see that on my screen. Shocked

I found it! whoo hoo!

101Introduce yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce yourself Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:41 pm

Uploadin

Yea, You can not see it on your own post - can give your self Reputation.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum