BrandFiesta - a Social Web Directory & Blog
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BrandFiesta - a Social Web Directory & Blog

Free Advertising , Web Directory, Article Submissions , and Guest Blogging

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to Gift Wrap a Christmas Present

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How to Gift Wrap a Christmas Present Empty How to Gift Wrap a Christmas Present Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:02 am

RLFinNash

RLFinNash

How to Gift Wrap a Christmas Present

With the holiday time of the year also comes the pleasure of gift wrapping. I think that gift wrapping a present versus sticking a gift down in a gift bag and putting some tissue paper over the top of it, looks a lot nicer. There are all different kinds of pretty gift wrap paper to choose from, as well as bows and name tags.

You will need to go to a store to purchase the following items that you will need to gift wrap a present:

Scotch Tape

Scissors

Gift Wrapping Paper

Colorful Bows

Name Tags

Ink Pen

Step 1:
You will need a flat surface to gift wrap your presents on, like the kitchen table. Take a roll of the gift wrap paper and lay it on the table, rolling enough of the paper off of the roll to fit around the gift.

Step 2:
Lay the gift on top of the rolled out gift wrap paper.

Step 3:
Take the gift wrap paper and fold it over on each side of it to make it meet in the middle of the gift. Take a piece of the scotch tape and tape it.

Step 4:
Turn the gift sideways to where that you will be wrapping up both ends of the gift.

Step 5:
Take the corner piece of the gift wrap paper, folding and creasing it to where that it looks nice and neat. Take a piece of the scotch tape and tape it down. Repeat this process for the other side of the end corner, and also with the other end of the gift.

Step 6:
Turn the gift over and this is the side of it where that you will be decorating it with the beautiful bows and a name tag.

Step 7:
Remove the paper from the bottom side of the bow and stick it to the package, making sure to use a piece of the scotch tape to tape it down, so the bow will not fall off of the gift.

Step 8:
Take one name tag and write on it, in the spaces that are provided on the name tag, as who the gift is going to, and who it was from.

Step 9:
Enjoy looking at all of the beautiful packages up under the Christmas Tree.

2How to Gift Wrap a Christmas Present Empty Re: How to Gift Wrap a Christmas Present Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:39 am

InfoBot

This is a great information especially with the holidays rolling around. Im the type of person who takes toilet tissue and newspaper and wrap it around the gift and call it complete.

http://www.brandfiesta.com

3How to Gift Wrap a Christmas Present Empty Re: How to Gift Wrap a Christmas Present Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:48 am

RLFinNash

RLFinNash

Oh no, you cannot use toilet paper to wrap a gift with. lol I have seen gifts wrapped with the comic section of the newspaper before thou. I still like the gift wrap paper the best.

4How to Gift Wrap a Christmas Present Empty Re: How to Gift Wrap a Christmas Present Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:34 am

thejoker

thejoker

MokuYun wrote:This is a great information especially with the holidays rolling around. Im the type of person who takes toilet tissue and newspaper and wrap it around the gift and call it complete.

Geez!! Are you serious? Toilet paper? hahahahah Moku please dont send me any wrapped gifts ever! Razz

5How to Gift Wrap a Christmas Present Empty Re: How to Gift Wrap a Christmas Present Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:17 pm

RLFinNash

RLFinNash

That's correct thejoker! lol Let me know if you need anything wrapped. lol

6How to Gift Wrap a Christmas Present Empty Re: How to Gift Wrap a Christmas Present Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:05 pm

thejoker

thejoker

Yea.. how about a platinum ring.. I dont mind if its wrapped in a toilet paper either! lol!

7How to Gift Wrap a Christmas Present Empty Re: How to Gift Wrap a Christmas Present Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:09 pm

RLFinNash

RLFinNash

lol right? That would be nice.

8How to Gift Wrap a Christmas Present Empty Re: How to Gift Wrap a Christmas Present Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:22 am

mirazarafat

mirazarafat

WOW This is a very nice post. Thanks for your post.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum