BrandFiesta - a Social Web Directory & Blog
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BrandFiesta - a Social Web Directory & Blog

Free Advertising , Web Directory, Article Submissions , and Guest Blogging

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to cook Adobo

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How to cook Adobo Empty How to cook Adobo Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:53 am

leequick

leequick

First of all i made this topic to share about cuisines from the Philippines. As for my introduction the "Adobo" is considered the national dish of the Philippines. This dish consists of chunks of chicken or pork or both cooked in soy sauce, vinegar, lots of garlic and whole peppercorns. The stew is allowed to cook until the meats are tender and the remaining sauce slightly thickened.

Ingredients
1 lb Pork Loin - cut into chunks
1 Head Garlic
1/4 cups of Soy Sauce
1/2 cup of White Vinegar
1 tbs Vegetable Oil
1 ts Black Pepper(freshly ground)
1 tbs sugar
Onions

Steps to Cook
1. First put oil in a medium size pot and saute garlic and onions
2. When Sauteing put the chunks of meat in the pot and continue saute the meat.
3. Add the soy sauce and vinegar and all the remaining ingredients then let it be for 5 minutes (turn off the heat).
4. After leaving it for a while, heat again and add some water and cook slowly until tender.
5. Add the sugar and also add soy sauce to taste.
6. Serve in a platter (makes 3 servings)

that's it you have the Philippine "adobo".

*Note
The above recipe is not always like that. there are many variations how to cook the adobo i'm just sharing the basic steps on how to cook it

Have fun cooking Smile

2How to cook Adobo Empty Re: How to cook Adobo Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:38 am

InfoBot

Great write up, it would be nice if you can post some pictures as well to compliment the article. There is a spice in the US called Adobo, its like add to anything to make it better spice.

Warning: Please be advised, all posts need to be a minimum of 300 words, you can use the word count tool found here to make sure you meet the minimum. Any post found like this will not be credited.

http://www.brandfiesta.com

3How to cook Adobo Empty Re: How to cook Adobo Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:54 am

leequick

leequick

MokuYun wrote:Great write up, it would be nice if you can post some pictures as well to compliment the article. There is a spice in the US called Adobo, its like add to anything to make it better spice.

Warning: Please be advised, all posts need to be a minimum of 300 words, you can use the "" to make sure you meet the minimum. Any post found like this will not be credited.

Thanks for the advice sir, and sorry about that i will make my post better next time and also i will add also pictures for the adobo thanks again Very Happy i will add some philippine cuisines too like sinigang, laing and stuffs Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum