BrandFiesta - a Social Web Directory & Blog
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BrandFiesta - a Social Web Directory & Blog

Free Advertising , Web Directory, Article Submissions , and Guest Blogging

You are not connected. Please login or register

Apple Iphone Dropped today -- so did the stock...

+3
Uploadin
Darren.C
InfoBot
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

InfoBot

So Apple released the Iphone 5 Iphone 4S today. Do you feel a little underwhelmed that Apple has officially announced the latest version of the iPhone...and it's not an 'iPhone 5', but 'iPhone 4S'? The new iPhone looks exactly like the existing model of iPhone, in either black or white. Well, that's not such a bad thing - it's a good design. I definitely prefer it over the iPhone 3's more rounded case.

The new iPhone is faster, has a better camera and allows you to sync content without needing a computer. It includes a futuristic, voice-activated service that responds to spoken commands and questions such as "Do I need an umbrella today?" It will now be available to Sprint customers as well as those from AT&T and Verizon Wireless. Even though the iPhone 4S is an improvement over its predecessor, it isn't being perceived as a breakthrough partly because it's not being branded as an iPhone 5, as most people had been expecting, said Prashant Malaviya, a marketing professor at Georgetown University.

Apple's stock fell $2 and in my opinion, I think users should just wait for Apple's new mobile software, iOS 5, which will also be available on Oct. 12 for existing devices — the iPhone 4 and 3GS, both iPad models and later versions of the iPod Touch.

http://www.brandfiesta.com

Darren.C

Darren.C

This was the one event i was looking forward to this year from apple. Can't say that i am really impressed by the "New" phone.

For one thing just cause of a few upgrades and different colors how can you call it new? This is coming from a company that has been known to be on the cutting edge of design and technology.

What worries me the most is that this is coming after Steve has stepped down. Will this be "What to expect from Apple now?" only time will tell. Since i am also a trader i have to say that the drop in price was felt throughout the market. So was it due to the launch? It really is hard to tell.

On a honest note since i already have the Iphone 4, i rather wait till the "New" and i really mean "NEW!" Iphone comes out before buying it.

Uploadin

Was suprised when they announced no 5 but 4S..
its better tho i guess why to rush to 5, they improved most of the stuff inside the iphone, not the outside look.

Darren.C

Darren.C

It is not about the rush, but more towards the companies bottom line i suppose. Upgrades are fine and dandy, however it is not what customers are looking for. This will only work for people who don't currently own an Iphone. For those that already do this really comes as a disappointment.

InfoBot

That is true this is a major disappointment as most of the features are by way of the new os which will be available for all phone come month's end.

jamalsie

jamalsie

yup....It is not about the rush, but more towards the companies bottom line i suppose

InfoBot

Yup, now they can sell the iphone 5 again next year and then 6 months later they can come out with iphone 5S

thejoker

thejoker

iPhone i feel is all s hyped up. And the products, even if you buy the latest now..will be outdated in a very few months.. That will be really disappointing when you spend so high an then see a new better one available for the same price after a few months.

jatonen

jatonen

thejoker wrote:iPhone i feel is all s hyped up. And the products, even if you buy the latest now..will be outdated in a very few months.. That will be really disappointing when you spend so high an then see a new better one available for the same price after a few months.

Yeah I agree but its better to have one now rather than waiting for the latest when it is updated monthly. Just don't think about it so much its sometimes depressing.

wasupkhn

wasupkhn

yes same here man,i was hoping to see apple iphone 5 but don't know why they announced iphone 4? but to be honest its not that bad but still i wanted to see iphone 5

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum