BrandFiesta - a Social Web Directory & Blog
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BrandFiesta - a Social Web Directory & Blog

Free Advertising , Web Directory, Article Submissions , and Guest Blogging

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to Plan a Perfect Picnic

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How to Plan a Perfect Picnic Empty How to Plan a Perfect Picnic Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:33 pm

RLFinNash

RLFinNash

How to Plan a Perfect Picnic

Having a picnic with that someone that you care about can be arranged very simply. There are many different things to consider when planning for the picnic. One thing to consider is where to go to have a picnic. Should you plan your picinc to be in the park, in your backyard, at the beach, or at the lake? The next thing to consider for planning a picnic should be what food items that are going to be needed. From fried chicken to different kinds of salad and cheeses, the choice is yours to make. Also, one needs to take into consideration what that they will put the picnic items in, for example, a picnic basket? Then you will also need containers with lids, aluminum foil or plastic wrap, and whatever else you may find that would be handy to use for storage.

Planning a picnic is so much fun to look forward to. There are so many different possibilities for food items, from sandwiches, cheeses, crackers, assorted vegetables, different kinds of dip, to caramel apples. Be sure to plan ahead and have everything on hand that you will need to prepare for your picnic. Some of the food for the picnic can be made ahead of time and stored in a container with a lid. So there is no need to stress out trying to plan for having a picnic.

Make sure that you have a beautiful blanket to spread on the ground when getting to the destination of your choice, for the perfect picnic. If planning on using a folding table and chairs, include a candle to sit on the table while eating. Then after eating, spread the blanket on the ground and have a wonderful conversation. Having a picnic with that person that you care about is important to a relationship because picnics are filled with wonderful memories.

2How to Plan a Perfect Picnic Empty Re: How to Plan a Perfect Picnic Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:54 am

thejoker

thejoker

Wow .. such an awesome idea of a picnic.. I prefer having it on the spread of blanket.. makes it so comfortable!

3How to Plan a Perfect Picnic Empty Re: How to Plan a Perfect Picnic Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:06 pm

RLFinNash

RLFinNash

Yeap, the blanket is for afterwards, with maybe a glass of some good wine. I love going on a picnic.

4How to Plan a Perfect Picnic Empty Re: How to Plan a Perfect Picnic Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:57 am

jatonen

jatonen

thejoker wrote:Wow .. such an awesome idea of a picnic.. I prefer having it on the spread of blanket.. makes it so comfortable!
Yeah. We usually go for a picnic in a golf course. Its very refreshing!

5How to Plan a Perfect Picnic Empty Re: How to Plan a Perfect Picnic Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:09 am

RLFinNash

RLFinNash

Hum, that's a new idea to me, at the golf course?

6How to Plan a Perfect Picnic Empty Re: How to Plan a Perfect Picnic Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:56 am

jatonen

jatonen

RLFinNash wrote:Hum, that's a new idea to me, at the golf course?

because in our place its the most common one. Sometimes were lucky to see some famous people there.

7How to Plan a Perfect Picnic Empty Re: How to Plan a Perfect Picnic Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:57 am

RLFinNash

RLFinNash

That's great! Who have you seen before?

8How to Plan a Perfect Picnic Empty Re: How to Plan a Perfect Picnic Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:00 am

jatonen

jatonen

RLFinNash wrote:That's great! Who have you seen before?
well all of them are local artist in our country.

9How to Plan a Perfect Picnic Empty Re: How to Plan a Perfect Picnic Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:04 am

RLFinNash

RLFinNash

Oh ok, I understand. That's awesome thou. Thanks for sharing.

10How to Plan a Perfect Picnic Empty Re: How to Plan a Perfect Picnic Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:08 am

jatonen

jatonen

NO problem. Its really good to share something.

11How to Plan a Perfect Picnic Empty Re: How to Plan a Perfect Picnic Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:27 pm

thejoker

thejoker

We hardly get to see artists on the streets here.. if they come.. a million people will mob the place! Very Happy

12How to Plan a Perfect Picnic Empty Re: How to Plan a Perfect Picnic Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:34 pm

jatonen

jatonen

well I don't know if you heard the place Sagada,Mt. Province. It has lots of amazing caves. International and local artists are coming to vivist this place. For the people there they really don't mind them.

13How to Plan a Perfect Picnic Empty Re: How to Plan a Perfect Picnic Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:12 pm

thejoker

thejoker

Hmmm local artists ?? Thats new.. we have local artists who never go out.. and if they do.. a whole big mob of people go behind them ;D

14How to Plan a Perfect Picnic Empty Re: How to Plan a Perfect Picnic Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:23 am

mirazarafat

mirazarafat

This is a very helpful post. Thanks for your post. I will apply this.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum