BrandFiesta - a Social Web Directory & Blog
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BrandFiesta - a Social Web Directory & Blog

Free Advertising , Web Directory, Article Submissions , and Guest Blogging

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to Assemble a WHATEVER Clock

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How to Assemble a WHATEVER Clock Empty How to Assemble a WHATEVER Clock Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:38 pm

RLFinNash

RLFinNash

How to Assemble a WHATEVER Clock

Are you thinking to yourself right now, what in the world is a WHATEVER Clock? I was surfing the internet one day for kitchen clocks, and I ran across a website that sold unusual clocks, like the WHATEVER clock. So, I thought, hum, what a cute clock, then that is when that I decided to make my own WHATEVER clock.

You will need to go to your local arts and craft store to pick out the type of wood, wood stain, (if necessary) small paint brush for the wood stain, (if necessary) stick on clock numbers, one double AA battery, stick on arts and craft letters, (whatever color or design that you like), wallmount, one nail, a hammer, the clock arms and also shalaque will be needed to complete your WHATEVER clock. When picking out the wood for your WHATEVER clock, make sure that you have picked the correct wood for clocks, otherwise you will have to drill a hole in the center of the wood for where that the clock arms go.

Now it is time to start assemblying your WHATEVER clock. Start with the stick on arts and craft letters, placing them across the middle top of the wood, spelling out the word WHATEVER, in WHATEVER order that you like, turn some of the letters backwards if you want to, use your imagination. Then place the stick on clock numbers not in the way that the numbers would normally look on the clock, instead, place the numbers like they are all falling off of the clock, place some around the sides and at the bottom of the clock. Shalaque the clock, let the shalaque dry. Place a piece of newspaper under the clock when shalaquing so the newspaper can catch any mess.

Place the arms on the clock and insert the battery. If your wood does not have a wallmount, attach the wallmount. Hang your WHATEVER clock on the wall and enjoy looking at it. The WHATEVER clock is a great converstation piece when friends and family visit.

2How to Assemble a WHATEVER Clock Empty Re: How to Assemble a WHATEVER Clock Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:49 am

thejoker

thejoker

Thats a funny name actually.. Whatever Clock! Very Happy I must actually try this one out...

3How to Assemble a WHATEVER Clock Empty Re: How to Assemble a WHATEVER Clock Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:10 pm

RLFinNash

RLFinNash

Yes, I made one, and it is hanging in my bathroom. lol It is such a cute clock when finished.

4How to Assemble a WHATEVER Clock Empty Re: How to Assemble a WHATEVER Clock Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:25 am

mirazarafat

mirazarafat

This is a very helpful post. Thanks for your post.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum