BrandFiesta - a Social Web Directory & Blog
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BrandFiesta - a Social Web Directory & Blog

Free Advertising , Web Directory, Article Submissions , and Guest Blogging

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to lose weight

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How to lose weight Empty How to lose weight Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:20 pm

paidtoclickfan

paidtoclickfan

When I first started trying to lose weight I was 4 feet 7 inches and 245 pounds, now I am in the 220's according to the scale in my parent's bathroom. This is what I have been doing to lose around 20 pounds in a couple of months.
1. keep my calorie count low and eat 1300 calories daily or less. I purchase a lot of weight watcher deserts and I also purchase a lot of weight watcher smart one entrees such as ricotta and spinach,fettechini alfredo with brocolli and several other entree. I also eat rice cakes because they are low in calories. I buy fat free or low sour cream and light mayonaise. I buy fat free or low calorie cheese slices.
2. exercising I exercise by walking around the block.I also exercise by using my wii fit plus balance board and playing balance games like soccer heading or penguin eating fish game. I also do yoga exercises on my wii. I burn calories by exercising. Exercising and burning calories also lowers my body mass index or bmi. I also work out at my country club by using the exercise machines. When I first received my wii fit plus video game my bmi or body mass index was over 50 which is obese. Now my bmi or body mass index is in the upper 40's. I am a short person so my bmi or body mass index should be 22 and the weight that is good for my health would be 95 pounds.The body mass index or bmi considers anyone to be obese if their bmi or body mass index is 30 and over.

The third method that I am using to lose weight is taking lipozene which is supposed to help people burn body fat. It is not approved by the food and drug administration.You are supposed to take the pills with 8oz of drinking water and you are supposed to swall the pills 30 minutes before your meal.

Last edited by paidtoclickfan on Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : post not long enough)

2How to lose weight Empty Re: How to lose weight Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:55 pm

InfoBot

This post does not meet the minimum post count, please edit or you will lose credit. Minimum post count is 300 words.

http://www.brandfiesta.com

3How to lose weight Empty Re: How to lose weight Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:43 am

thejoker

thejoker

I am not so fat .. but I dont want to restrict myself in what I eat. I believe in the saying.. "Live, Love, Eat" Thats all I wanna do. Anyways, thanks for the nice article. Will refer this in case I need to think of losing weight someday! Smile

4How to lose weight Empty Re: How to lose weight Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:27 am

mirazarafat

mirazarafat

Wow this is a very informative post. Thanks for sharing.

5How to lose weight Empty Re: How to lose weight Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:21 am

mirazarafat

mirazarafat

Very good post I live it. Thanks for the post.

6How to lose weight Empty Re: How to lose weight Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:02 am

sachinkukale

sachinkukale

Good and informative post.I would like to apply these simple methods.Thank you for sharing this information here!

http://www.daily-newsanalysis.blogspot.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum