BrandFiesta - a Social Web Directory & Blog
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BrandFiesta - a Social Web Directory & Blog

Free Advertising , Web Directory, Article Submissions , and Guest Blogging

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to Meditate and Relax your mind and body

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

thejoker

thejoker

Here are a few detailed steps on how to meditate and attain inner strength and peace when returning after a tiring work or when totally disturbed, or anytime when you want to meditate.

1. The first step would be to sit in a comfortable position where there no disturbance

2. Make a relaxed posture and sit straight.

3. Make sure no one disturbs you in the process before starting the meditation.

4. Close your eyes slowly and do not think of anything that can distract your mind.

5. Try to aim and focus at the darkest spot in the darkness that you can see with your eyes closed (yes, with your eyes closed). This will make sure you are not aware of the place you are meditating in and you will not be distracted by the objects that may be around you.

6. Try to maintain the focus on the spot till you attain a constant focus on the space you stare.

7. Imagine or tell yourself and make yourself believe that there is no one or nothing around you except you, and take a deep breath

8. Repeat the breathing in and breathing out process for a few more times continuously. This gives a lowering of heartbeat to a relaxing rate and the body feels relaxed to a great extent. It also helps in a proper circulation of blood flow in the entire body.

9. Decrease the breathing process to lower pace, to make it pleasant and more relaxing

10. With each breath in, connect yourself with the spiritualism of the god by changing the name of any god you believe in. Remember, it doesn’t matter which god you believe in, its always the belief that makes you feel relaxed and lighter.

11. Say positive phrases or thoughts that can motivate you and your mind to think positively. This will help one in believing in him or herself more and increases his or her inner strength in doing anything that involves confidence or strength.

12. Stop the process after a while and slowly return back to the real world you started from.
You will surely see a difference in the way you feel. flower

RLFinNash

RLFinNash

Thanks. I sure need to do that. Finding a place in my home without being bothered is a different story thou, especially when both of my kids are home. Thanks for posting the how to article.

thejoker

thejoker

RLFinNash wrote:Thanks. I sure need to do that. Finding a place in my home without being bothered is a different story thou, especially when both of my kids are home. Thanks for posting the how to article.

That's everyone's difficult story - of finding a place where noone can bother you. Very Happy
But then, giving a try in any place ..even on the bed.. wont be a loss. Especially when it can help you feel better. Very Happy

RLFinNash

RLFinNash

Thanks. I will try it sometime. I would probably fall asleep. lol

thejoker

thejoker

Hehehe then that would change my topic of How To to be "How to effectively put yourself to sleep" lol!

mirazarafat

mirazarafat

Wow this is a very informative post. Thanks for your post. I will apply the tricks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum