BrandFiesta - a Social Web Directory & Blog
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BrandFiesta - a Social Web Directory & Blog

Free Advertising , Web Directory, Article Submissions , and Guest Blogging

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to get a free account at Skillville

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How to get a free account at Skillville Empty How to get a free account at Skillville Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:57 pm

RLFinNash

RLFinNash

Have you heard of Skillville's website? Skillville is a free to join website, or you can choose to be a V.I.P. member of their website. Skillville is all about tournament games. When you play a game at Skillville's website, under the free membership tournment games, you earn tokens for which position that you came in the selected tournament that you chose to play. In which, tokens can be exchanged for a number of things that Skillville's website offers.

What that I went for on Skillville's website was, I played free unlimited game tournaments until I received enough tokens to exchange for Skillville Cash to play some of the cash game tournaments with. So, not only now, do I have Skillville Cash in my account, I also have tokens saved up as well for redeeming a gift or more Skillville Cash. If a member wins enough cash playing the tournament games, then they can withdraw their winnings into their paypal account. I think that the minimum balance of winnings has to be $10.00.

Skillville's website has a lot of different gifts that they offer when a member has enough tokens to redeem for that gift. Just a few things that Skillville has to offer as a gift is a $10 Wal-Mart Gift Card, a Microsoft X-Box 360, or a Sony Playstation 3. Of course, with anything, the glamourous the gift, more tokens are needed.

Skillville's website has all kinds of games to play, like solitaire, golf solitaire, sworbs, (what is that?), police line detective, gems swap II, word search and spider solitaire just to name a few of the many games that there is to be played on the website.

Skillville's website also has a Treasure Hunt game that a member can participate in every day, with a given twenty five clicks each day. The Treasure Hunt game offers cash and prizes.

So here is the link to join free at www.skillvillegames.com and sign up for a free account to start playing tournament games today.

When skillvillegames website opens, just click on the link that says join now, enter your information, and your ready to start playing.

InfoBot

Great post! Extra fiestas earned... cheers

http://www.brandfiesta.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum