BrandFiesta - a Social Web Directory & Blog
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BrandFiesta - a Social Web Directory & Blog

Free Advertising , Web Directory, Article Submissions , and Guest Blogging

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to make Potato Salad

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How to make Potato Salad Empty How to make Potato Salad Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:52 pm

RLFinNash

RLFinNash

How to make Potato Salad

Potato Salad is a delicious side dish to serve with any kind of meat dish and it is so easy to prepare. Potato Salad will last for a few days as long as it is kept cold.

The utensils that will be needed to prepare the Potato Salad are as follows:

One Strainer

One Spoon

One Large Mixing Bowl

One Large cooking Pot

One medium size cooking Pot

Measuring Spoons

Measuring Cups

One sharp Knife

Aluminum Foil

You will need to go grocery shopping to purchase all of the required ingredients for the Potato Salad and they are as follows:

Six to Eight Potatoes, such as Idaho Potatoes, washed, peeled, and diced

Four to Five Hard Boiled Eggs, diced

Half of a Green Bell Pepper, washed, diced finely

Half of a small Onion, or Red Onion, diced finely

Two Celery Stalkes, cleaned, diced finely

Two teaspoons Pickle Relish

Salt and Black Pepper to taste

Paprika for decorating the top of the Potato Salad with

About a cup, cup and a half of Mayonnaise

One to Two teaspoons Pickle Juice

Two to Three teaspoons Yellow Mustard

Place a large type cooking pot on the stove filled with water and bring to a boil. Put the diced potatoes in the water and boil until fork tender. Cook the potatoes on medium heat. Drain. Set aside.

In another cooking pan, fill with water and bring to a boil and add the eggs. Cook the eggs on medium heat for about ten minutes. Remove them from the water, peel and dice the eggs and set aside.

In a large mixing bowl combine all of the ingredients except for the paprika. Stir to combine all of the ingredients. Dust the top of the Potato Salad with the Paprika.

Cover the Potato Salad and refrigerate for at least two hours before serving.

2How to make Potato Salad Empty Re: How to make Potato Salad Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:23 am

Uploadin

Definitely a good salad! thanks for sharing!

3How to make Potato Salad Empty Re: How to make Potato Salad Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:08 pm

RLFinNash

RLFinNash

Your very welcome. I love my homemade Potato Salad, but I do not like the store bought kind at all. It tastes nasty. I do not like Potato Salad at a restaurant either. It just does not taste the same as the homemade kind does.

4How to make Potato Salad Empty Re: How to make Potato Salad Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:20 pm

Uploadin

I always say home made food is better :)

5How to make Potato Salad Empty Re: How to make Potato Salad Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:34 pm

RLFinNash

RLFinNash

I believe that homemade food is a lot better than restaurant food is. But sometimes, I do like to go out to a nice restaurant to eat dinner.

6How to make Potato Salad Empty Re: How to make Potato Salad Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:31 pm

Uploadin

Yea, there are some good restaurants :)

7How to make Potato Salad Empty Re: How to make Potato Salad Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:57 pm

RLFinNash

RLFinNash

Well I have never tried any Potato Salad that I have liked other than the kind that I make out at a restaurant anywhere. I like all different kinds of salad.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum