BrandFiesta - a Social Web Directory & Blog
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BrandFiesta - a Social Web Directory & Blog

Free Advertising , Web Directory, Article Submissions , and Guest Blogging

You are not connected. Please login or register

Making Money Online

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Making Money Online Empty Making Money Online Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:09 pm

InfoBot

Many people wish to make more money. That's a reasonable wish. Why not? Most people work full time jobs, so it's a question of finding free time to use in order to make more money. Even part time workers or unemployed people could find some solace in the knowledge that more time can be found and more efficiently utilized.

There are five things you could do to make more free time and use that free time to make more money:

1: Wake Up Early

The first and most powerful way of making more time is waking up early. This could create an extra 2 or 3 hours a day for you. It's a fact that the brain is at its freshest after sleep, and most able to solve problems. There’s lots of information on the web nowadays about waking up early.

2: Take Action

Taking action is the second thing to mention. It is imperative to take action. When a person has things to do, or issues unresolved, they begin to pile up. It can seem like a heavy load. However, if a person takes actions to resolve the issues, they begin to quickly disintegrate. People must be consistent with this, and it will yield great rewards.

3: Plan

Planning is an important part of time management, and productivity will be dependent on this. A person may be able to successfully wake up every morning at 6am but may not have the proper planning done for the morning. Then, after realizing the lack of objectives, the person goes back to bed again, and is unable to use the fantastic productive hours of the morning. Plans can be very helpful indeed. The whole day could be planned out and important events scheduled, projects sketched in, and all necessary business to be attended. Planning will give great direction to a person's daily life.

4: Self Discipline

Number four is a step to be taken, if a person is ultra serious about really saving time and making money. Don't stay out after 12 at night at the weekend. Obviously there is going to be a few big nights in the year for everybody, but late nights mean very late mornings. Very late mornings mean very unproductive days. It's true that the hours in bed before 12 are many times more powerful than the hours in bed after 12.

5: Stay Active

To achieve the most value from being apart of BrandFiesta team is being active. You will see in time that major contributors earn the most. Not only because they earn for being active, but their post will have more value than a regular team member who just joined or is seldom active. Actively recruiting more team members will earn you a good sum as well.

http://www.brandfiesta.com

2Making Money Online Empty Re: Making Money Online Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:51 pm

sachinkukale

sachinkukale

Good information here!
But can you help me?
I want to ask you some questions:
1.How should i check me fiesta points?
2.How should i know that my earning on brandfiesta has reached the minimum payout amount, so that i can withdraw money?
I have 12 posts including this one.
Please reply and help me!

http://www.daily-newsanalysis.blogspot.com

3Making Money Online Empty Re: Making Money Online Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:35 am

InfoBot

sachinkukale wrote:Good information here!
But can you help me?
I want to ask you some questions:
1.How should i check me fiesta points?
2.How should i know that my earning on brandfiesta has reached the minimum payout amount, so that i can withdraw money?
I have 12 posts including this one.
Please reply and help me!

The best place to ask questions is in the Admin Help section found in the shoot the breeze forum. Here are some quick answers to the questions you have asked, however.
1. Total fiestas earn is displayed underneath your avatar and on your profile.
2. Minimum payout amount is 150 fiestas and you must have a minimum of 200 posts.

http://www.brandfiesta.com

4Making Money Online Empty Re: Making Money Online Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:10 pm

Darren.C

Darren.C

Nice tips, one thing that keeps me going is to keep a good routine. Once you have fix times on what to do each day everything seems easier.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum