BrandFiesta - a Social Web Directory & Blog
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BrandFiesta - a Social Web Directory & Blog

Free Advertising , Web Directory, Article Submissions , and Guest Blogging

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to make BBQ

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How to make BBQ Empty How to make BBQ Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:33 pm

RLFinNash

RLFinNash

How To Make BBQ

Homemade BBQ sandwiches are a delicious way to serve up dinner any time of the year. BBQ sandwiches are good served up with slaw and baked beans. The beautiful thing about cooking the BBQ is that it is cooked in a slow cooker all day long and before you know it, the BBQ is pull apart tender.

The utensils that you will need to cook the BBQ are:

One large size crock pot

You will also need a large size casserole dish to put the BBQ in to shred the meat

Two forks

The ingredients for your grocery list will be as follows for cooking the delicious homemade BBQ in the crock pot:

One good size pork butt, *Note: pork roast and the pork butt are different sections of the pig

One bottle of your favorite bottle of BBQ sauce. My favorite BBQ sauce is the honey bbq sauce.

You will also need hamburger buns or your favorite kind of thick bread

One medium size onion, sliced

Salt and black pepper to taste

Two tablespoons of garlic powder

If you like your bbq spicy, add a splash of hot sauce.

Sliced Pickles, if desired

Mayonnaise, if desired

Slices of different kinds of cheese, if desired

Mix about a half of a cup of the bbq sauce with a half of a cup of water and season. Mix well and pour into the crock pot, making sure that your crock pot is plugged in and set to high.

Rinse off your pork butt under running cold water, letting as much water drain off of it as possible. Place your pork butt inside of the crock pot, being careful not to splash the liquid inside of the crock pot. Season the top and the sides of the pork butt with seasonings. Add the sliced onion and place the lid on the crock pot.

Now comes the hardest part of cooking the BBQ. The Wait! Cook the BBQ for four to six hours or until you can take two forks and shred the BBQ with the forks. When the BBQ is done, remove the pork butt from the crock pot, once again being careful not to splash any of the hot liquid from the inside of the crock pot on yourself, and place the pork butt into your casserole dish. Take the two forks and shred the pork butt so that it looks like strands of BBQ meat. The less that you remove the lid from the crock pot when the BBQ is cooking, the faster that the BBQ will get done.

Serve the BBQ on hamburger buns or your favorite kind of thick sliced bread. Serve the BBQ plain on a plate with slaw and baked beans.

*Note: If you do not eat pork, then use beef instead of the pork.

2How to make BBQ Empty Re: How to make BBQ Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:28 am

Uploadin

Yup, some of us dont eat pork, thanks for the mark!
I love BBQ , ill never get tired of eat!

3How to make BBQ Empty Re: How to make BBQ Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:58 am

RLFinNash

RLFinNash

I love BBQ sandwiches as well, and I never get tired of eating BBQ, especially when it is homemade.

4How to make BBQ Empty Re: How to make BBQ Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:02 pm

Uploadin

I always prefer homemade. Sandwiches are nice aswell!

5How to make BBQ Empty Re: How to make BBQ Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:08 pm

RLFinNash

RLFinNash

The homemade BBQ sandwiches are delicious on Texas Toast.

6How to make BBQ Empty Re: How to make BBQ Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:15 pm

Uploadin

Dam, i should stop posting here, im hungry :O

7How to make BBQ Empty Re: How to make BBQ Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:24 pm

RLFinNash

RLFinNash

Go eat something and come on back and post. My Mom was supposed to bring me over a frozen pizza for lunch today, just now when she picked up my oldest son to take him to a card tournment, she forgot to bring me the pizza! Really Mom?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum