BrandFiesta - a Social Web Directory & Blog
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BrandFiesta - a Social Web Directory & Blog

Free Advertising , Web Directory, Article Submissions , and Guest Blogging

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to get a free Wilton account (everything to do with cake decorating)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

RLFinNash

RLFinNash

Wilton has the best products that I have run across in cake decorating. Wilton has anything that you can imagine to bake and decorate cakes with. Several years ago, I went to Class One of The Wilton Way of Decorating Cakes, and I passed the class with flying colors and earned my certificate of completion for doing so. The cake decorating classes were so much fun to attend. Each week of class offered something different to do. Then the last project of the class was, each person was
to create an original idea to decorate their cake with. What did I come up with?,a smiley face cake.

Wilton offers everything from shaped cake pans, decorating tips, icing piping bags,fondant, and sprinkles, just to name a few of the items that they sell. Wilton offers a Wilton yearbook for each year with ideas for decorating beautiful cakes.

How do I get a free Wilton account? Just head on over to http://www.wilton.com, look and hopefully shop around if you wish to. If you shop around on Wilton's website, and decide that you want to buy something from them, click on the Add To Cart, then a pop up box will appear that says, continue shopping? or, continue to checkout. At that point, either sign in, or create a new account. If you have to create a new account, it only takes
a matter of minutes to achieve.

I love visiting Wilton's website to check out new decorating ideas and also to order supplies from them. The Wilton Way of Cake Decorating produces beautiful cakes, everytime. When that you visit Wilton's website, be sure to check out the Tent Sale.

So tell me, have you ever heard of Wilton before? If so, what do you think about their products that they have to offer?

Last edited by InfoBot on Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Excellent Article)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum