BrandFiesta - a Social Web Directory & Blog
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BrandFiesta - a Social Web Directory & Blog

Free Advertising , Web Directory, Article Submissions , and Guest Blogging

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to make a below 300 calorie grilled cheese sandwich

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

paidtoclickfan

paidtoclickfan

Low Calorie Grilled Cheese sandwich

This is great for people trying to lose weight or maintain their weight and are trying to keep their calorie count low. I use 2 slices of giant bunny bread which is 60 calories a piece so that would be 120 calories for the bread.

The first step is I get the grill out and turn it on give it a minute or 2 to heat up. Then I spray I can't believe its not butter spray on the grill. I put 2 slices of cheese in between the 2 pieces of bread, so their is a bottom piece of bread with 2 slices of cheese and then I put the other piece of bread on top of the cheese to close the sandwitch. I will either use kraft swiss cheese low fat with 2% milk which would be 90 calories for 2 slices because the swiss cheese has 45 calories per slice or I will use kraft fat free cheddar cheese or kraft fat free American cheese which is 25 calories per slice so 2 slices would be 50 calories for the cheese.I use the I can't believe its not butter spray because it has 0 calories and I am getting enough calories from the bread and the cheese that I don't need anymore calories.

Now for the calorie add up total for the sandwich, the calorie count will differ depending on what kind of cheese is used:

• 120 calories for the bunny bread
  • 90 calories swiss cheese
  • 210 calories for the sandwitch total
  • 120 calories for the bunny bread
  • 50 calories for the kraft fat free cheddar cheese slices or fat free american slices from kraft
  • 170 calories total for my second grilled cheese sandwich version.

Some breads that you buy has 100 or 120 calories per slice so buy 60 calorie bread if you want to cook grilled cheese sandwiches that are under 300 calories. Enjoy your sandwich after it is cooked and yum yum is the final thing that I have to say. Grilled Cheese sandwiches go good with tomato soup.You can use 1 slice of cheese instead of 2 to cut the calories even more. I like to put 2 slices of cheese for more cheesy flavor though.

RLFinNash

RLFinNash

Thanks for the skinny version of the grilled cheese sandwiches. My youngest son likes the swiss cheese as well. I also wrote an article on grilled cheese sandwiches, check it out.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum