BrandFiesta - a Social Web Directory & Blog
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BrandFiesta - a Social Web Directory & Blog

Free Advertising , Web Directory, Article Submissions , and Guest Blogging

You are not connected. Please login or register

The one stop shop you'll only ever need - Vitel Wireless

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

BoyWonder

BoyWonder

Its your favorite blogger here, BoyWonder, and I am here to share something with you. I was listening to commercials on the radio and something about a phone company that gives the power back to the people. Yeah okay, then how would you make money. So i went googling and binging around and could not find what I was looking for. So i hit the friends list, thanks google plus. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Yeah Im not on Facebook no more...but that's another story...

So a friend put me on to Vitel Wireless. Ok back to Bing again to see what the hell is up.

From search:
The products in Vitel Wireless falls into 3 categories:

• Cell Phones (Verizon, Sprint, and T-mobile
  • Satellite Television (Dish TV)
  • Home Security (FrontPoint)

Vitel Wireless mission is to provide the highest level of quality and technology in all products and services they offer, and to create and sustain a positive sales environment for their sales representatives with professional training and industry leading incentives.

Hmmm okay, but what intrigued me was having the ability to get access to that service and then have my friends, family, strangers referred by me and I, yes I, make money!

HOLY COMMON SENSE BATMAN!!

If T-Mobile, Sprint, AT&T had this im sure alot more people would convert from those MetroPCS's! Okay but before you go signing up first learn about the program. Im not here to preach, just teach! Read the info found here: http://www.freedomfromyourbills.info/ <--- After that, you can make the right decision. cheers

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum